Accountancy & Finance
CMA Recruitment Group are partnering with a growing business on an exclusive basis to recruit a qualified Accountant to join the team on a temporary, part-time basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a young growing business in a standalone role to take complete ownership of the finance function and help drive forward the growth of the business. Your responsibilities will include:
• Producing the monthly management accounts;
• Produce VAT returns;
• Take ownership of the transactional finance function including accounts payable and accounts receivable amongst others;
• Assist externals accountants where necessary;
• Other ad hoc areas within the organisation.
The successful Accountant will have the following skills and experience:
• An accounting qualification is preferred either ACA/ACCA/CIMA;
• Previous manufacturing experience is desirable;
• Previous experience working within an SME environment;
• A desire to help drive growth within the wider business.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a growing organisation.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.