Accountancy & Finance
CMA Recruitment Group has been requested to source an Accounts Assistant to join a successful market leader enjoying rapid expansion in Chichester, West Sussex.
The Accounts Assistant role is to support the Financial Controller and other members of the finance team.
Responsibilities of this role will include:-
• Coding & data/invoice/credit note entry for multiple locations;
• Strong focus on accuracy & process efficiency for data input;
• Reconciliation of invoices to stock receipts;
• Correctly processing VAT;
• Preparing supplier payment runs;
• Reconciliation of supplier statements to ledger;
• Dealing with supplier queries - reporting claims/obtaining credit notes etc;
• Maintaining a record of correspondence with suppliers;
• Build and maintain a strong working relationship with suppliers & internal staff;
• Ad-hoc project work and general support to the team as required.
The ideal candidate will be available at short notice, immediate or within a week and able to commit to the 12 weeks period.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.