CMA Recruitment Group are recruiting for a permanent full time Accounts Assistant for an exciting, growing company based in Eastleigh, Hampshire.
What will the role involve?
- Administration of the Purchase Ledger function. Including;
- Processing of supplier invoices, reconciliation of supplier statements ensuring completeness of company records.
- Proposing supplier payments in order to manage supplier expectations and assist in achieving forecasted cashflows.
- Maintaining digital records of invoices on the company's accounting software
- Administration of the Sales Ledger function. Including;
- Processing of regular invoicing in a timely manner and ensuring processing of one-off invoicing is in line with contractual expectations.
- Credit Control including monitoring of debtor balances and collection of any outstanding payments
- Bank Duties. Including:
- Daily processing of transactions and weekly & monthly reconciliation of accounting software balances to bank statements.
- Assisting in the month end process as required. Including processing of general ledger journals and analysis of overheads & revenue.
- Assisting with the production of cashflow forecasting and reconciliation of VAT
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register.
- Review and processing of Employee Expenses, ensuring all claims are made in line with the company's policy.
- Previous experience as an Accounts Assistant or in a similar role
- Comfortable working within an SME environment
- Able to work independently
Additional benefits and information:
- Free parking
- 22 days holiday
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.