Accountancy & Finance
CMA Recruitment Group is working closely with a global manufacturing organisation based in Littlehampton, West Sussex to recruit a temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk. This role will join a friendly, supportive team for a minimum period of 12 weeks.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your main duties will include:
• Ensuring purchase ledger invoices are coded and entered into the finance system;
• Working diligently to reduce backlog within team;
• Completion of monthly statement reconciliations;
• Ensure all prepayments and accruals are recorded;
• Prepare invoices for payment;
• Resolve supplier queries;
• Other ad hoc finance duties.
The successful temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk will have previous experience working in a high volume, fast paced transactional function. You will be a strong communicator with a flexible approach and the ability to work well within a team.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.