Accountancy & Finance
CMA Recruitment Group is proud to be representing an international leisure group based in Southampton, Hampshire with their search for an Accounts Receivable Manager on a permanent basis.
The Accounts Receivable Manager will oversee a team of nine with two direct reports and will have responsibility for the overall management and control of the accounts receivable function within the EMEA region.
Responsibilities will include:
• Agree KPIs and issue regular performance reports by credit controller, region and brand
• Monitor team tasks and ensure completion is accurate and timely
• Card payment chargebacks to be actioned timely and payment to be reversed within reservation system where relevant
• Determine appropriate action for payments overdue in line with escalation procedures
• Chair weekly debtors review meetings
• Issue weekly balances overdue report to executive management along with commentary
• Maintain minimal bad debt levels within the business and manage external debt collection agency process and bad debts reporting.
• Overall responsibility for accurate and timely reconciliation of monies recorded
• Oversee the card payment reconciliation process
• Review and approve journal entries if required relating to accounts receivable function
• Manage commissions and refunds
• Approve weekly commission and refund payments
• Manage local user acceptance testing for accounting during system upgrades.
• Key accounts to be proactively assessed on a quarterly basis for adequacy of financial security arrangements held and debt exposure risk
• Manage financial security arrangements, including bonds, fixed deposits and financial failure insurance cover
• Provide assessment and recommendation on special payment term requests
• Review credit search checks and monitor any change in credit ratings.
• Develop and implement processes and procedures
• Identify opportunities to streamline and standardise processes
• Collaborate with head office to leverage and implement new technologies.
Applicants will need to have previous experience of managing teams within medium to large scale businesses and possess a strong understanding of accounts receivable processes and controls. Strong leadership qualities and attention to detail are also essential.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.