An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a large, leading organisation on a permanent basis, Our Wimborne, Dorset client has engaged with CMA to select candidates for an Assistant Accountant position to join a fast paced finance team.
You will be joining a large finance function and be reporting into the Head of Finance, this is a diverse role and your responsibilities are varied on a daily basis.
Our client is offering a flexible working pattern which will include working in the office as well as working from home.
What will the role involve?
- Working closely with the Head of Finance, reporting on overhead expenditure, assisting in budgets and forecasting.
- Accruals and prepayments, fixed asset maintenance, journal postings.
- P&L and balance sheet reconciliations, reporting on this to senior management.
- General ledger maintenance and ensuring financial controls are in place.
- Ideally suited to an ambitious candidate who is currently studying AAT level 4, early stages of CIMA/ACCA or similar accounting qualification.
- You will have a fundamental understand8ing of P&L and core transactional finance including multiple ledger experience.
- A confident accountancy systems user including Excel to a vlookup and pivot table level.
- Keen to progress your career in finance within this fast paced and dynamic business.
'A successful candidate should meet all of the criteria above'.
Additional benefits and information:
- Excellent salary offering of £25K - £30K, including an annual bonus and study support.
- Attractive benefits package, flexitime hours, enhanced pension scheme.
- Opportunity to work remotely and in their modern office with an early finish on Fridays.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.