Accountancy & Finance
CMA Recruitment Group is working exclusively with a leading service provider who have an international presence, located on the outskirts of Portsmouth, Hampshire. Due to an internal re-structure, an Assistant Accountant is being sourced to join the team.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, your main duties will include:
* Month End support including accruals and prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations, Fixed Asset maintenance and journals;
* Monthly payroll processing, including all starters and leavers, SSP, SMP, SPP, auto-enrolment and RTI;
* Quarterly VAT returns;
* Matching and posting multicurrency purchase ledger invoices;
* Statement reconciliations;
* Making BACS payments;
* Raising of sales ledger invoices, copy invoices and credit notes;
* Credit control and allocation of incoming payments;
* Bank reconciliations;
* Daily cash-flow forecasting;
* Ad hoc duties.
The successful Assistant Accountant will have previously knowledge of the above and be an organised, efficient and adaptable individual with a professional and positive attitude.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.