Accountancy & Finance
CMA is pleased to be exclusively partnering with a business in the commercial property sector based in Southampton to recruit an Accounts Manager on a permanent basis.
The role is offered on a basis of 37.5 hours a week with some flexibility.
Duties will include:
• Reconciling the client bank account on a monthly basis;
• Producing reports for clients, including VAT information and client statements;
• Processing tenant receipts and recharges and monitoring credit control;
• Processing supplier invoices and payments by BACS;
• Completing annual service charge and cash reconciliations for all properties;
• Resolving escalated queries;
• Balancing bank reconciliations;
Please note that you must have commercial property accounting experience to be considered for this opportunity.
This role offers parking on site.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.