Accountancy & Finance
CMA are partnering with a rapidly growing organisation based in the outskirts of Chichester, West Sussex to bring on board an experienced Credit Controller to take ownership of the function.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced credit controller to join an organisation that will allow you the autonomy to own the function. Your responsibilities will include:
* Managing the credit ledger ensuring all outstanding invoices are adequately chased;
* Ensure internal processes are fit for purpose and recommend any improvements;
* Chase outstanding creditors via phone and email;
* Assist with the wider finance team in other ad hoc areas.
The successful Credit Controller will have the following skills and experience:
* Previous experience working within a credit control function;
* Experience within a financial services or professional services environment is preferred;
* A proven ability to work autonomously;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Excellent IT skills including Advanced Excel (V Lookups, Pivot Tables and Formulae).
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.