Accountancy & Finance
CMA has been requested to source a credit controller for a market leader in their field based in Portsmouth, Hampshire.
The main duties of this stand alone role will involve the following:
• Responsible for collection of debt on the sales ledger including:
• Direct contact with clients by phone
• Credit control via email where appropriate
• Issuing chasing/warning letters according to strict deadlines
• Escalation of non-payers for legal action & follow up on developments.
• Production and mailing of statements
• Develop strong relationships with customers to improve credit control efficiency
• Liaison with other team members to update on progress/contribute to preparation of debt position to rest of business
• Liaison with Account Management and other internal functions to resolve problem accounts
The company offers a competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.