Accountancy & Finance
CMA Recruitment Group is working with a reputable, global organisation based in Eastleigh, Hampshire, to recruit a Credit Controller on a permanent basis.
This role involves the administration of the sales ledger consisting of approximately 150 accounts. It will also involve assisting with the invoice/post run and assisting other members of the credit control team.
Duties will include
• To make proactive contact with customers by phone and email at whatever level the circumstances demand to obtain payment by the due date.
• To promptly identify, record and follow up any customer queries blocking payment and work with internal colleagues to ensure these are resolved promptly.
• To ensure that the accounts are kept fully up to date, reconciled where required and housekeeping performed on a regular basis.
• To promptly refer to the Credit Manager any issues affecting the timely collection of overdue accounts.
• Ad hoc duties as required.
This role would suit an individual with a financial background who enjoys working within a process driven environment. It would be advantageous if candidates had experience of working with utility companies or recouping debt from councils.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.