CMA Recruitment Group is currently working with our Dorchester, Dorset based organisation who require a Finance Assistant to join their expanding team.
Our client prides itself on discretion as they manage and produce accounts for their prestigious clientele. This is a fantastic opportunity a candidate looking for a long term career move with ongoing development.
Our client offers a great working environment and a fantastic benefits package which is unrivalled within the local market.
What will the role involve?
- General bookkeeping duties.
- VAT returns.
- Prepare regular reconciliations.
- CIS returns.
- Assist in management accounts to trial balance.
- Undertake project work.
- Maintain all fixed asset register, ledgers and control accounts accurately.
- The ideal candidate will be studying or AAT qualified.
- Previous experience in VAT and knowledge management accounts is an advantage.
- Have integrity and be able to deal with confidential information.
- Knowledge of using accountancy packages and Excel to an intermediate level.
'A successful candidate should meet all of the criteria above'.
Additional benefits and information:
- An excellent salary ranges of £24,000 - £28,000 per annum.
- Enhanced employer pension scheme, healthcare cover, life insurance plan.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Working in modern centrally bases offices with parking onsite.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.