Accountancy & Finance
CMA Recruitment Group is working exclusively with a £50M division of a global organisation to recruit a commercially minded accountant into a newly created role. Reporting into the Finance Director, the Finance Business Partner will play a key role in providing key insights to the SMT to drive business performance.
• Lead in the preparation and presentation of the forecast, budget and actuals
• Maintain weekly risks/opportunities report, challenging key stakeholders to deliver required actions
• Conduct detailed P&L and Balance Sheet analysis to understand key business drivers
• Involvement in business cases and new bid proposals
• Partnering with senior management, providing challenge and support in order to meet the operational objectives and financial targets of the business unit
• Developing and leading on cost efficiencies, synergies and margin optimisation projects
• Ad hoc projects, reporting and analysis
The successful applicant will be fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with PQE gained in a commercially focussed finance role within the corporate environment. Any experience working in a contract environment is advantageous, although not essential. The ability to handle complexity and the gravitas to challenge are key components in order to make this position a success.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.