Accountancy & Finance
CMA Recruitment Group is proud to be representing an engineering group based in the Southampton, Hampshire area with the recruitment of a Finance Business Partner on a permanent basis.
Whilst overseeing a small team the purpose of this role is to support the companies within the group with their accounting requirements whilst also providing a business partnering service. This role would suit someone keen to expand their business knowledge as well as develop their accounting experience with the aim to progress into a senior role in future.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, key responsibilities will include:
• Monthly management accounts production, including deferred income adjustments, sales accruals, WIP adjustments, committed cost accruals, overhead prepayments and accruals, correction journals and management accounts pack with narrative
• Multiple business unit reporting
• Weekly KPI analysis/production/improvement
• Project analysis and labour utilisation reporting for Business Unit Managers
• Assist with system improvements
• Support the sales and project teams with project pricing and analysis
• Oversee a small transactional finance team
• Support business Managing Directors with any required analysis to support future projects.
The ideal candidate will be qualified (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) with previous experience within the engineering or manufacturing sector. Candidates that are qualified by experience will also be considered if this experience has been gained within the previously mentioned industries.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.