Accountancy & Finance
Reporting to the Managing Director, this is a fantastic opportunity to work for our client based in Basingstoke, an SME and manufacturing business who are looking for a proactive and driven Finance Manager to deliver financial rigour, support decision making and information in line with the needs and requirements of the business. This role will play a key part in ensuring robust controls and processes are implemented as well as contributing to Board meetings.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
• Preparation of monthly Management Accounts, liaising with MD in preparation of monthly commentary to the shareholders & bankers
• Monthly Payroll processing and Pension administration
• Weekly Cash Flow Projections
• Preparation of annual Company budgets and forecasts
• R & D tax credit preparation & submission
• Maintenance of all Company Insurances, capital spend, leasing, contracts management
• Overseeing IT infrastructure, telephone systems and maintenance agreements
• Negotiating with utility suppliers for contract supply arrangements
• Liaise with Bank re transfers of monies, letters of credits and bank guarantees
• Price modelling - valid pricing structures for various departments
• Active participant in strategic management and direction of the business
This is a varied, extremely hands on role which requires confidence, a collaborative working style, flexibility, enthusiasm and a background in the engineering sector would be an advantage. Due to the nature of the role a CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualification is required to be held. Prior experience in a similar or finance manager role, with developed skills in Excel and Sage 50 Cloud is preferred.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.