Accountancy & Finance
CMA Recruitment Group are recruiting for an interim Finance Manager for our Theale, Berkshire based client, a rapidly expanding and growth SME. This is an exciting opportunity delivering financial rigour and working closely and reporting to the Group Head of Finance. You will be an integral part of the finance team supporting this ever expanding business as they move in the next chapter of their growth journey.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
• Ownership of the accounting ledgers and related controls and processes including all balance sheet reconciliations;
• Ownership of month end close process;
• Preparation of key financial information under IFRS for monthly, half year and full year reporting;
• Liaison with FP&A function to facilitate monthly reporting to the local management of operating figures;
• Multi-currency monthly actual, annual budget and forecast Group consolidations;
• Co-ordinating monthly submissions from overseas Group companies for inclusion in the monthly Group consolidation, including from their outsourced accounting functions as appropriate;
• Responsibility for all local direct, indirect and payroll taxes and returns to appropriate authorities;
• Managing funding requirements and payments to suppliers/payroll;
• Fully qualified (CIMA, ACCA or ACA)
• Senior finance professional with strong fiduciary controls experience is required
• Current experience of IFRS and UK GAAP is important
• Experience of preparing and reviewing management reporting
• Confident communicator, articulate and able to liaise with key internal and external stakeholders including auditors
This role is all-encompassing, varied and extremely hands on, you'll be working in a friendly yet fast paced business. This role may lead to a longer term opportunity within the business.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.