Accountancy & Finance
CMA Recruitment Group is working in partnership with a leading UK corporate business, who are part of a substantial international group, to recruit an ambitious part-qualified Financial Accountant on a permanent basis. The successful post holder will complement the existing financial reporting team, ensuring that internal and external regulatory reporting requirements are met. Reporting to the Finance Manager, duties will include:
• Timely and accurate reporting and reconciliation of UK balance sheet to group, in accordance with IFRS reporting requirements
• Preparation of financial statements including liaison with external auditors where required
• Ensure accurate and timely pension reporting, maintaining the staff pension scheme in the general ledger throughout the year and assisting with quarterly and annual reporting to the trustees
• Responsibility for the completion and timely submission of statutory trade organisation requests periodically
• Support ad hoc query handling and finance projects.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, applicants must be working towards the completion of full qualification (ACCA/CIMA) with a comprehensive accountancy grounding, ideally with a financial reporting bias. A high level of systems proficiency is required, with the ability to navigate a large ERP system and upper-intermediate Excel skills (V-look ups, Pivot Tables). In person, applicants must be confident, personable and communicative.
As the successful applicant you will be rewarded with a healthy salary/benefits package including an excellent study support scheme, in addition to significant career progression/development opportunities.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.