Accountancy & Finance
CMA Recruitment Group are supporting an established and progressive business in their recruitment of a Financial Accountant / Tax Accountant as an addition to their finance team based in Portsmouth, Hampshire. This position will play a key role in the Group companies tax and VAT submissions. Pre-existing tax/VAT knowledge would be beneficial but is not essential for this role as full training can be provided.
Responsibilities of this role include:
• Supervision and support of 2 team members;
• Completion of the company's VAT returns for multiple entities in the Group;
• Monthly VAT reconciliations;
• Completion of tax notes for statutory accounts;
• Ongoing monitoring and performance improvements of customs warehouse, VAT and tax;
• Annual corporation tax returns.
• Candidates will ideally be ACCA or ACA qualified;
• Experience of working in a technically focused role;
• Large company or Group company experience.
• Excellent prospects for career development;
• 25 days leave + bank holidays;
• Excellent company culture.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.