CMA Recruitment Group is working with a well-established organisation based in Ringwood, Hampshire with the requirement to recruit an Assistant Accountant to join a growing SME.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a close knit business, where overtime you will have the chance to take on further responsibly make this role into your own.
Working in a small finance team and reporting directly to the Managing Director.
What will the role involve?
- Responsible for assisting with the production of key financial information.
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- Assisting in budget and forecast exercises.
- Cash flow.
- Sales and Intratats.
- Oversee transactional accounts.
- Proficient IT users.
- Previously managed a small team.
- Confident Excel user with a solid understanding of V-lookups and Pivot tables.
- Ideally studying towards CIMA / ACCA or qualified by experience.
Additional benefits and information:
- Free parking.
- Flexible working.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.