Accountancy & Finance
CMA Recruitment Group is supporting an established SME manufacture company in their recruitment of a Financial Controller to take ownership of the company's finance function. The company is located just north of Littlehampton, West Sussex.
Responsibilities of the position:
Reporting directly to the company owners this all-encompassing finance role will entail:
• Producing monthly management accounts with commentary;
• Budgeting and forecasting duties;
• Cash flow management;
• Liaising with senior employees to ensure finance information is fully understood;
• Product costing and profitability analysis;
• Line management of one transactional finance team member;
• Supporting all finance tasks from invoicing to reconciliations, fixed assets and VAT.
Ideal candidate profile:
This profitable business is undergoing an exciting time of product development and holds and excellent market position. This role would therefore suit applicants possessing the following:
• A well-rounded finance skill set and a passion for working in SME environments;
• Experience of working within the manufacture sector is highly desirable;
• Prior experience of working with an ERP system will be advantageous;
• Candidates will ideally be qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA or be qualified by experience.
• Excellent working environment;
• Onsite parking;
• Flexible hours;
• The opportunity to contribute to the businesses ongoing success.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.