CMA Recruitment Group is delighted to be engaged on an exclusive basis to support a £15M international manufacturing business, which operates within the UK and the European market, in the recruitment of a value adding Financial Controller. Based on the outskirts of Southampton, Hampshire, this organisation manufactures locally and has a reputation for its quality and development of bespoke solutions.
What will the role involve?
- Reporting into the Managing Director, this position incorporates and has responsibility for all areas of finance from management accounting, through to financial accounting and statutory reporting
- As a member of the management team, the Financial Controller will be expected to contribute to the company's strategic direction and actively participate in operational meetings
- Budgeting, forecasting and cash flow management will feature heavily, alongside foreign currency and inventory management
- Management, development and coaching of a team of four will also be a key part of the position
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Financial management experience within the manufacturing environment or a related sector
- Excellent communication and influencing skills combined with hands on management experience
- Process improvement skills and the ability to affect positive change
Additional benefits and information:
- Competitive salary and package including contributory pension and private healthcare
- Excellent work/life balance and a flexible approach to start/finish times
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Early Friday finish (1pm or 2pm dependent on start time)
- The opportunity to join a forward thinking and growth business, which has recently invested into new technology and machinery
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.