CMA are exclusively working with a prestigious professional services business to recruit for a Financial Performance Manager reporting directly to the Finance Director.
As the Finance Performance Manager, you will be a qualified accountant with experience in Performance Management, Data Analytics and Data Visualisation. Your role will be to develop and maintain financial controls and reconciliations to ensure data integrity, supporting the FC and FP&A team, whilst also building and visualise data sets to monitor financial performance.
What will the role involve?
- You will ensure that revenue recognition is in line with accounting standards and that controls around month end cut off are in place and adequate
- Initially you will be responsible for building a structured process with appropriate controls and reconciliations for all Sales Ledger transactions this includes ensuring the correct accounting and tax treatment
- You will work closely with collections to assist in reporting to ensure debts are collected in line with business processes and within SLAs
- Once set up you will then be responsible for the ongoing monitoring and reporting of revenue and ensuing that all new revenue streams and associated commissions are correctly included
- Working closely with the Reporting & Analytics to understand where BAU processes are failing and providing data to support fixes
- Working with colleagues in IT and Reporting departments to influence changes to data systems and ways of working
- To feed into longer term architectural discussions regarding systems strategy
- This role will suit an ambitious (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) qualified accountant with experience in manipulating large data sets, interpreting and presenting this to senior management
- You will have strong communication skills, together with the ability to work across the organisation, writing specifications for changes to core applications, working with senior members of IT and Operations to develop and implement
- Experience of Oracle SQL coding with particular reference to data analysis rather than database administration
- Experience of PowerBI or similar
Additional benefits and information:
- The business offers flexible working and bonus scheme
- This is a new role which offers genuine progression opportunities.
Please note that although CMA are actively reviewing applications for this role, given the current situation the client recruitment process may take longer than usual.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.