Accountancy & Finance
CMA Recruitment Group is currently representing a highly regarded organisation based in Southampton, Hampshire in their search for an FP&A Accountant on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Supporting the FP&A Manager in the delivery of the financial planning cycles; strategic plan, annual budget and in year forecasting
* Supporting the Commissioning & Delivery Boards and Central Finance in analysing and understanding monthly financial results and projected year end outturn of the investment programmes
* Developing and maintaining financial models and providing insight and analysis to support business decisions and commercial contract negotiations.
Benefits will include:
* Performance related bonus
* Flexible working hours
* Competitive pension
* 37 hour working week
* 28 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays. This will rise to 30 days after five years.
Candidates will need to be commercially astute with demonstrable financial analysis experience, possess strong data manipulation skills and have the ability to turn financial and non-financial data into meaningful information for business stakeholders.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.