Accountancy & Finance
CMA has been requested to source a German Speaking Credit Controller to join an established business based in Chichester, West Sussex.
The role of the credit controller will consist of the following duties: -
• Chasing overdue debtors (both German and English speaking debtors as required) using telephone / email;
• Helping to reduce the overdue debt;
• Opening of new customer accounts, including credit checks and obtaining approval as per company policy;
• Annual review of credit limits for customers;
• Communicate with people at different levels - internally and externally. This will include communicating with other parts of the company as and when required;
• Sending out of weekly letters;
• Running monthly statements for customers;
Initially starting on a temporary basis with a view to going permanent, this role requires a fluent German and offers an excellent work environment, market salary and long term progression.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.