Accountancy & Finance
CMA Recruitment Group is working with a global organisation based in Fareham, Hampshire to recruit a Group Financial Controller.
The Group Financial Controller will have responsibility for the finance function in Fareham working closely with the business locally and wider group finance function.
Key responsibilities will include
• Providing analysis, advice and leadership to site and Group Management so they can understand and improve Profit and Cashflow
• Preparing accurate Profit and Cashflow forecasts that reflect the realistic expectations of the sites
• Maintaining vigilance on financial performance to maximise profit and cash
• Ensure compliance to all Site, Group and PLC Financial policies along with all UK GAAP for statutory purposes and IFRS for Management Accounting
• Point of contact for External and Internal Audit
• Maintain effective control mechanisms to ensure build-up of balance sheet risk (e.g. aged WIP and stock, bad debt)
• Manage the consolidation reporting on sales, P&L, and cashflow for all entities
The successful applicant will be ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified ideally with 5-7 years PQE. You will have knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS Accounting standards and standard costing, variance analysis and inventory accounting. We are looking for a strong leader, with the ability to influence others and work to deadlines and procedures.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.