CMA Recruitment Group is currently working with a busy HR function based in Southampton, Hampshire to recruit an HR Advisor on a permanent basis.
The role is to work with the HR Business Partners in proactively supporting the business to achieve its business objectives by providing a professional HR service to managers and employees.
The main duties include:
• Driving, influencing, advising and supporting the cultural and people aspects of organisational change, structures, people processes and business improvement
• Input to the development and maintenance of HR policies, procedures in line with legal requirements, best practice and business objectives
• Researching and managing assigned HR initiatives and projects which contributes to the overall HR strategy
• Manage casework and provide advice and guidance on HR issues and employee relations
• Coach, support and provide technical advice to the business on all aspects of people management
• Work with the HR Business Partners in preparing and delivering training sessions to managers as required.
This is a great opportunity to join a supportive team and make a real impact on the business. Applicants will ideally be CIPD students and will have previously worked in an advisory role.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.