CMA Recruitment Group is working with a fast paced business going through an exciting stage of change to recruit an experienced HR professional on an interim basis. This role will have responsibility for providing guidance and advice to the management team on all HR related matters.
• Working with the HR Director to ensure implementation of the HR strategy in line with business objectives
• Support on all HR project work whilst providing advice to the management team on all aspects of HR
• Coach and train the management team on recruitment and selection process
• Assist managers with complex issues and promote compliance with company policy, legislation and best practice
• Build strong, credible working relationships with all managers and supervisors across the business
• Analyse statistical information and work with the management team to develop a plan to manage absence and reduce turnover across the sites
• Continual coaching of the management team on HR policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will be CIPD qualified with a solid a generalist background in a busy HR department working with line managers at different levels of an organisation and promoting and influencing the people development agenda.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.