Accountancy & Finance
Our Southampton based client, a market leading and global distribution organisation, require a Financial Accountant for a period of 12 months to provide cover for a secondment. Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager responsibilities of the Financial Accountant will include statutory reporting, tax and treasury.
• Statutory reporting and tax and treasury support to a broad international region
• Assistance in the preparation of annual statutory accounts and tax computations
• Cash flow forecasting and treasury management
• Supporting with the implementation of new systems (Oracle)
• Involvement and support for annual audit reviews
• Ensuring that all the financial controls are in accordance with the internal control procedures.
The successful applicant will be fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or qualified by experience with a background in financial accounting. Our client is also happy to consider candidates looking to make their first move into industry from an accountancy practice. With a start date planned for mid-September or early October, this position would suit applicants who are immediately available or on notice.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.