Accountancy & Finance
CMA Recruitment Group is working with a leading £100M organisation with a global footprint based in Southampton, Hampshire, to recruit a technically strong and value adding Group Financial Controller on an interim basis. Reporting to the Finance Director, the Group Financial Controller will lead the global finance team.
• Leadership of the global finance team, working closely with the FD to enhance the delivery of finance information to the business
• Management of the group accounting function, overseeing financial reporting, statutory accounting, management accounts
• Lead the annual budgeting process and delivery of high quality forecasts
• Exec level stakeholder management
• Overall management of a team
• Ad hoc projects
The successful applicant will have ideally trained and qualified (ACA / ACCA) with a large accountancy practice and may already possess industry experience. Key to making this position a success is a strong technical grounding and experience of managing teams combined with a commercial and inquisitive mind-set.
We are looking for candidates who are available immediately or on short notice and able to commit to the contract duration of 6-9 months.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.