CMA Recruitment Group is working in partnership with a leading engineering client, based in Portsmouth, Hampshire to recruit an Interim HR Analyst. This role will require you to support an international group of HR Managers and contribute to a wide range of HR projects. You will cultivate a positive environment whilst expertly focusing on the ownership, execution, and management of the client's people needs related to general HR support, reporting, and employee engagement.
Overview of responsibilities:
• Identifying business issues, recommend and develop enhancements to HR technology combined with processes that reduce the cost of HR systems and services, while improving the customer / user experience.
• Enforcing data integrity protocols and documentation to support the highest standards of audit compliance, risk mitigation, data privacy and SOx controls.
• Contributing to the success of the regional HR services organisation in the achievement of strategic and operational goals.
• Maintaining local and global HR data and workflow administration in HR information systems.
• Creation and maintenance of process documentation, including standard operating procedures.
• Representing regional HR services within local and global project teams and work groups.
• Ensuring compliance with local laws and internal policies.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.