CMA Recruitment Group is currently working with a growing business based in Poole, Dorset, with the requirement to recruit an experienced Management Accountant on an interim basis. This role has the potential to become permanent. Whilst working in a fast paced environment and management a small team, this is an excellent opportunity to work within a highly commercial business, in a position where you will have remit to positively impact the organisation.
What will the role involve?
- Production of financial accounts and monthly management accounts for multiple entities.
- Regular cash flow review and reporting.
- Complete all year end accounts and statutory reporting including liaison with auditors.
- Assist with ad hoc systems implementation projects in addition to other business partnering tasks.
- To be considered for this position an ACCA / CIMA or equivalent qualification is required.
- Previous experience working in a deadline driven environment whilst managing a small team is beneficial.
- Strong system and Excel experience is also beneficial.
Additional benefits and information:
- Reporting to a senior qualified finance professional.
- Attractive office location in Poole with exceptional office space.
Please note that although CMA are actively reviewing applications for this role, given the current situation the client recruitment process may take longer than usual.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.