CMA Recruitment Group is current working exclusively with a well-established business based in Christchurch, Dorset, with the requirement to recruit an experienced Management Accountant on an interim basis.
The successful candidate will assist with preparing company accounts in readiness audit. This position is well suited to an experienced accountant with experience running year end processes. The assignment is expected to last for approximately four weeks.
What will the role involve?
- Completion of various reconciliations across the business, amending entries where necessary.
- Assist in compilation of accounting records for the audit file.
- Aide the Finance Manager with other ad hoc accounting tasks in preparation for audit.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience completing year end processes and completing audits, as you will be expected to hit the ground running.
- An ACCA / CIMA or equivalent qualification is beneficial although not essential.
Additional benefits and information:
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.