CMA Recruitment Group are recruiting a Payroll Clerk to join a growing, well recognised company in Chandler's Ford on a permanent basis.
What will the role involve?
- Maintenance of the pension, childcare and bespoke deductions with the current and ongoing payrolls.
- Ensuring high levels of accuracy of data entry.
- Maintaining the expense codes within Sage for all companies.
- Ensuring the payroll cost codes are accurate and paid accurately.
- Ensuring PAYE payments are made within a timely manner.
- Successful submit all relevant information provided by HR to the payroll bureau.
- Submitting the yearly P11D/PSA information needed to provide to HMRC.
- Responding to any pay queries that employees may submit, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintaining an up to date list of all vehicles the company own/lease and to ensure HMRC are aware of these to amend the Tax accordingly.
- 1 year experience within the payroll sector
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Confident with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Able to prioritise own workload
- Able to work as part of a team
Additional benefits and information:
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.