CMA Recruitment Group is delighted to be working exclusively with our Bournemouth, Dorset based client who are requiring a Payroll Assistant to join them on an 9-month contract. The requirement is for an immediate start in order to assist them during a time of business transition.
What will the role involve?
- Assisting in processing payroll for circa 200 employees on a monthly basis; hourly and salary paid.
- Amend overtime and shift patterns on payroll.
- Calculate complex elements of the payroll accurately.
- PAYE, SSP, SMP calculations.
- Up to date with all payroll legislation and HMRC processes.
- Communicating with finance resolving any queries or discrepancies.
- Project work.
- Ad hoc accounting tasks.
- Experience in processing end to end payroll.
- Experience working to strict deadlines.
- Have previously used Sage Line 50
- Confident Excel user.
- Immediately available.
'A successful candidate should meet all of the criteria above'.
Additional benefits and information:
- Competitive salary.
- Flexibility to work from home a few days a week.
- Early finish on a Friday.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.