Accountancy & Finance
CMA Recruitment Group is working with a well-established, dynamic business based near Southampton, Hampshire, to recruit a Purchase Ledger Assistant on a temporary basis for a period of 6 months.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that is going through some exciting changes as they grow and integrate into an international group company.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, responsibilities will include:
• Processing supplier invoices and dealing with queries as they arise
• Supplier reconciliations
• Preparing payment runs and assist with payment forecasts
• Supervise other members of the team to ensure they are working within compliance standards
• Help to develop and implement new processes that will directly help the accounts payable department
• Other duties as required.
Applicants will need to have a thorough understanding of accounts payable with previous experience of using SAP.
Due to the nature of this role our client requires candidates that available on 1 weeks' notice or less.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.