Accountancy & Finance
Our Andover, Hampshire based client is an exciting and innovative business whose products are distributed globally. Due to company growth and system changes they have an additional requirement to join their very busy finance function. Reporting to the transactional manager the key responsibilities will be:
• Overseeing the data processing members of staff
• Providing advice to the to the Purchase Ledger team to ensure timely and accurate resolutions
• Reconciling supplier statements and monitor account balances
• Payment runs are completed and reviewed in accordance with payment terms
• Dealing with vendors and query resolution
• Take responsibility of the function in the manager's absence
The ideal candidate will have an energetic approach and have the ability to take ownership. You will very strong all round payroll experience and have the ability to support the manager. Communication skills are key to this role in order to have the capability to build relationships.
The business is cutting edge in its field and offers a very exciting opportunity and long term career prospects along with study support and good benefits.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.