Accountancy & Finance
CMA Recruitment Group has been requested to source a temporary Purchase Ledger Assistant to join a prestigious business based in Portsmouth, Hampshire
Ideally looking for two temporary staff, one on 37 hours per week and the other on 22 hours per week. This will suit someone with a good understanding of large volume processing. The role will be for a minimum of 4 months, possibly longer and the duties will consist of:-
• Assisting with payments to creditors and staff expenses via the standard accounting package and via the bank payment packages whilst ensuring that financial and expense manual regulations are adhered to.
• Assisting with the processing of all payments, journals, adjustments and reconciliations.
• Checking the daily audit report.
• The reconciliation of suppliers statements
• Assisting with the preparation and processing of payment routines, cheques & BACS for the Payments section.
• Assisting with the scanning, archiving and filing of all processed documents.
If you are immediately available or on a weeks' notice and interested, please contact us as soon as possible
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.