Accountancy & Finance
CMA Recruitment Group has been providing quality finance and accountancy solutions for clients across the South of England for nearly 40 years. With offices covering Dorset, Wiltshire, Berkshire, Surrey and Sussex, CMA has built a standout reputation as one of the top tier Accountancy & Finance recruitment consultancies in the region. Due to continued demand and market growth, we're looking for dynamic consultants to join our Bournemouth team.
What will you be doing?
In this role, you will focus on non-qualified recruitment (generally salary levels up to £30,000). This encompasses accounts assistant, credit control, payroll, purchase/sales ledger, bookkeeper and assistant accountant. You'll also:
* Handle your own portfolio of clients, developing new business relationships and sourcing the best talent in the market place via CMA's multi-faceted candidate attraction strategy
* Meet clients and candidates in person
* Build up your desk to ensure a consistent flow of both temporary and permanent vacancies. This dual desk approach enables you to focus on solution-led recruitment, where you're the sole point of client contact
* Operate across a broad spectrum of clients including listed corporates, PE-backed businesses and SMEs
* Work with fellow team members to cross-sell and identify leads and opportunities for other divisions and offices.
We are a fun, professional and trusted team, and we're proud of our reputation in the industry. Our new team member ideally is someone who:
* Has 12 months' recruitment or sales-related experience, gained either within a professional services or commercial environment
* Has a desire to work for a sector-dominant organisation which possesses an extraordinary reputation for quality and service
* Can build rapport and impress at face-to-face meetings, enabling business relationships to be developed
* Has a sound academic background with strong verbal and written skills.
We value our people - after all, to remain market leaders in our field, it's vital that we recruit and retain the best team and provide them with a platform for success. As such, CMA offers generous basic salaries, an attractive 'on-target earnings' structure, pre-set realistic targets, and an exceptional bonus scheme which is designed to encourage and motivate you to excel.
In addition to all this, you will have access to our comprehensive training programme, which has borne some phenomenal success stories over the years. We can share numerous examples of career development from junior through to managerial positions within the organisation.
CMA is proud to be an equal opportunities employer, committed to treating all individuals in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Do you have the drive and desire to succeed? Would you like to progress within a prominent recruitment consultancy that rewards hard work and achievement? If so, please contact Richard Dibden on email@example.com
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.