Multinational Distribution based on the outskirts of Portsmouth, Hampshire has an opportunity for an experienced Risk Manager to work within its Corporate Headquarters to undertake responsibility for overseeing and reporting of Risk and Compliance for the Group.
What will the role involve?
- Reporting to the Financial Controller the key responsibilities of the position will include conducting periodic internal audits to ensure compliance procedures are followed;
- Implementation and reporting on key areas including business continuity, insurance and health and safety;
- Review of regulatory and legislative changes for the Group, driving through necessary policy changes.
- Applicants for the position will ideally hold a professional qualification in either internal audit or risk and compliance with previous experience of working within a similar role in another multi-national environment;
- Excellent communication, analytical and investigative skills will be essential to undertake the role as will the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner both verbally and within written reports;
- The successful candidate will also need to be self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a wider, multi-disciplined team.
Additional benefits and information:
- In return the client can offer a competitive package and an excellent working environment including flexi-time.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.