Our Bournemouth, Dorset based organisation require a Finance Assistant to join their large finance function on a temporary basis for 9-12 months.
You will be working in a team and focusing on sales ledger activity and revenue control, reporting into the Finance Manager and liaising with the wider team at all times.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced team in a central location with an immediate start.
What will the role involve?
- Sales ledger processing and reconciliations in a team environment.
- Maintaining the sales ledger function and ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Collection of income and ensuring that any queries are resolved.
- Processing through a bespoke package to strict deadlines.
- Be able to demonstrate previous experience in a sales ledger environment.
- Suitable sector experience in charity or education beneficial but not essential.
- A team player who enjoys working in a busy finance function.
- Previous experience using accountancy packages and Excel is essential.
'A successful candidate should meet all of the criteria above'
Additional benefits and information:
- Excellent hourly rate, onsite parking and the opportunity to start a new role immediately.
- Modern, centrally located offices and a dynamic finance team.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.