CMA Recruitment Group is currently assisting an international business who are seeking a Senior HR Business Partner to join their exciting and challenging environment on a permanent basis. This opportunity will contribute to the development and delivery of strategic HR plans and initiatives.
The main duties include:
* Providing strategic interface between directors and HR; with consistently high quality expert advice and guidance
* Specialist coaching and support providing commercially focussed HR solutions
* Developing effective working relationships, influencing and challenging to achieve delivery of the people strategy
* Provide advice on complex employee relations issues
* Provide strategic advice on change management initiatives and department restructures
* Supporting the business in achieving headcount budgets and targets
* Project management support
The client is looking for an experienced HRBP with a commercial focus who has a proven track record of successful leadership and building strong relationships. Experience of developing HR strategy and implementing projects and change initiatives is also required. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful brand in an excellent working culture with great benefits.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.