CMA is delighted to be partnering with a well-established business based in Bournemouth, Dorset who are currently looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their team on a temporary basis.
This central Bournemouth, client is looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to come into their busy finance team and add immediate value. This will be a great opportunity for candidates, to join this fantastic business that offers a relaxed culture, with sociable environment.
The successful candidate will be reporting into the Financial Controller. Duties will include:
- Assisting in collating financial information
- Monthly journals
- Profit and loss allocations
- Aiding in preparation of monthly management accounts for a number of business units
- Prepare accurate balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist in upcoming IT projects
- Ideally CIMA part qualified however this is not essential
- Confident Excel user
- Experience to adhering to strict deadlines
Additional benefits and information:
- Free parking
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.