CMA Recruitment Group is currently working with a fast growing organisation based in Southampton, Hampshire to recruit an HR Assistant on a permanent basis.
The role of the Assistant is to support the HR Manager with all aspects of HR and cover in their absence. Initially the position will focus more on administrative tasks with a view to progress to HR tasks in the future.
Key duties include:
• Support with HR projects
• Assist with the monthly payroll
• Employee life cycle tasks including contracts of employment, back ground checks, referencing
• On-boarding, off-boarding and contractual changes
• Recruitment; liaising with agencies, setting up interviews
• Maintaining training records, booking relevant courses
• Maintaining accurate employee records in line with GDPR
The client is looking for a candidate who has excellent attention to detail and flexibility when meeting tight deadlines. Previous HR admin experience is essential and working towards a CIPD qualification desirable. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast paced environment in a progressive role.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.